2 Unit Maths, 3 Unit Maths, Physics And Biology Tuition (1 Viewer)

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
I tutor 2 unit Advanced Maths, 3 unit Extension 1 Maths, Physics, and Biology.

For Physics I tutor all the core topics, as well as the option topic Medical Physics.

For biology I tutor all the core topics, as well as the option topic Genetics: The Code Broken?
I also tutor Year 7-11 Mathematics

I live in the Kogarah area, near Hurstville. If you are too far away it is possible to meet halfway, for example at the University of Sydney: Fisher library, State Library (near St James, Wynard and Circular Quey), Hurstville City Library, or even further.
I attained a UAI of 97.15 in the 2006 HSC, and I am currently doing a Bachelor of Advanced Science/ Bachelor of Civil Engineering at the University of Sydney.
My relevant HSC marks were:

Physics: 91 (100)

Maths advanced: 94 (100)

Maths Extension 1 : 45 (50)

Senior Science: 98 (100) [Seventh in the state]

Biology: 94 (100)

I attained a Distinction in Linear Algebra and Differential Calculus, and a High Distinction in Advanced Physics in Semester 1. I am maintaining a High Distinction Average for Advanced Physics, Advanced Integral Calculus and Modelling, and Chemistry (Human Biology bordering on HD/D) for Semester 2

My fee is $30 an hour.

If you would like to contact me for further information my email address is nhan4769@usyd.edu.au

Alternatively you can contact me via my mobile on 0415803091.

Don't believe how satisfied my students are? Check out these reviews stolen off the back of the Da Vinci Code!
"WOW...Blockbuster perfection. An exhilaratingly brainy tutor"
"Exceedingly clever... Fascinating and fun... a considerable achievement" (Didn't even need to change that one) :p
"A heart-racing maths session... if this tutor's notes and mathematical skill don't get your pulse racing, you need to check your meds"
"A thundering, tantalizing, extremely smart fun tutor... Brain candy of the highest quality" (I thought that one had too many adjectives but the Chicago Tribune must really love my work :D)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)