2 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT... thoughts? (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

so... ur in your last fortnight of school ever. How are you feeling?
Sad? Stressed? Celebrating?

dont forget the exams that begin in less than 6 weeks (time will FLY... like its never flown b4) ... has anyone started studying? anyone cramming? anyone pulling their hair out?

i remember at this time 2 years ago.... i started studyin. went to state library every day for the last 5 weeks b4 the hsc. One tip. dont go with too many friends... i prolly spent more time on lunch breaks than studying... lets not forget all the money i spent on travel and food everyday (something your gonna have to get used to over the next few years)

anyway... post away.

HSC
ummm...2 weeks is too longgg!! im soooo over school!

in regards to studying...no...i havvent and im not proud of it! ive been fidning myself sitting in front of the tv watching "olver's twist" or something instead of studying! TV has just replaced the internet usagfe for me!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i woke up this morning feeling a bit more motivated than before.. spent 5.5 hours online yesterday, well inc some flash work i had to do.. but im definately starting this wkend!!!!
wat uai did u get timbk2?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I was supposed to start my study last week...

Shit 39 days to go, better hurry up!!!

Benno

HSC
im too lazy i cant be stuffed studying, ill just do what i did for the trials cram! that way its all in my head for da hsc! lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Actually, i'm feeling quite good. The stress hasn't started to kick in yet, but when it does...beware. Meh, i'll be all sentimental about leaving though, I sorta am now.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i'm stressing now heaps....
i started studying after trials..
and yes i dont wanna leave school... i'm getting all nostaligc about the good times... thinking about what there is left after school..will i c ppl again?...
its not good on top of that..i found out i'm equal 1st in chemistry and not 1st ..wtf i hav no idea how that happened cause i came 1st in everything?!?!?!?
i think its time to talk to someone
but anyways yeah i'm not liking it at all

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
All I can think about is studying and partying, they dont go too well together...

I hate my school; glad I'm leaving

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
worried abt stuff, estatic that its going to be over (studies), sad bc we're leaving...all bunched up:p

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
thanks for the advice:p

but for this year...yeah I would be so happy when its all over. I think more emphasis is put on the HSC than uni, from my parents. I dont think I would mind uni, as long as I enjoy it (I hope). For me only 5 days of classes left. :D

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
that was a very good guess:p...but yeah seeing that my brother did the hsc last yr, and is now in uni, they dont worry abt uni that much..Ill be glad when it all just ends

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Chand
that was a very good guess:p...but yeah seeing that my brother did the hsc last yr, and is now in uni, they dont worry abt uni that much..Ill be glad when it all just ends
which uni does ur bro go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)