2002 HSC MDP WANTED!! (D&T-Multimedia) Willing to pay. Provide proof of D&T HSC mark (1 Viewer)

ace_212001

D&T: HSC Major Project needed. That is:

Program and folio. Just a copy of the program and fotocopies of the folio is fine.

Im willing to pay.

THANKYOU!@Can any 1 heLPP??? :D

Soul

New Title...
Help

Hey,

I got nominated for the powerhouse with my multi-dt project last year... so I know I'm qualified to give you a good answer

What you need to do to get your hands on a folio is:

a) Check out if the powerhouse museum is still hosting the 2002 best dt projects - if so then get over there and look at these projects

b) ask you teacher if they have a copy of the best folios from last year, at my ex-school they copied the best folios so that the future years could be advantaged through looking at what was necessary

c) the standards package! the official board of studies should release or already should have a cd-rom with a selection of the best band-6 design tech multimedia folios from HSC 2002, (my folio is in it ;-) )

That's the best I can do to help you out, , trust me on this - there is NO limit to the amount of work you can put into the folio, make it 2 folios of hundreds of pages! or whatever you think will best work for the markers!

All you need to do is believe in yourself and act accordingly

ace_212001

Hey thanks so much SOUL.. i need a program because im coming first so far but i have noidea on how to make the actual project so im stuffed. So, where can I get the cd rom? Thank you again for your time in helping. Would you still have your folio? Thankyou so much again!!!

Soul

New Title...
No Probs

Flattery will get you everywhere ;-)

Great to hear you're 1st! awesome! are you interested in a design career?

I don't have my folio (BOS still has it) and I realistically can't help you anymore than this,

Here goes,

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/multimedia/index.html#standardshsc - is the standards package information,

and second, you need to use your initiative, the above address could have been found thus :)

Trust me, initiative is paramount, you need to go out personally and get whatever the hell you want and need, <EMPHASIS>

program? go look at the marking guide for the folio - download all the syllabusses (wtver the spelling of that) for designtech and look at what they mark, Project Proposal, PM, PD, PR, PE etc and go off that for structure,

the actual project? use you initiative, buy a book telling how you do whatever you need to do it! ask you teacher!!! <EMPHASIS> your teacher is your partner in this endeavor not a piece of furniture, look for someone in industry who knows what is relevant, approach them! really, legally, you can use someone to help you with your project as a mentor (not worker :)) if you cite them in your project.

Best of Luck!

Make it Happen!

D&T Marker

ace_212001 cheater!!

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Excuse me ace_212001, but i believe that the Board of Studies will begin an investigation into your post immidiately. Thankyou for entering your name and school name into the application form. boredofstudies.org have been very helpful in providing this information.

Nextime don't cheat, you loafing bludger!

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I hope that post was serious cause that is really slack buying a project... then coming first in your class!!! pftttt.. bloody lazy bastard

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
agreed... one of my best friends does d&t and she stresses her fucking arse off and spends all her time on her dt major, does that rather than study for trials because it is due in a couple of weeks and she too is coming first in her class and her major is brilliant.. so original.. so much research and two portfolios thick... then there are people like you who cheat off other people... thats not right...

micah

yeeeoooow

i don't think everyone should rape the poor guy, he's asking for help, something alot of people are too arrogant or have too much pride to do, and he's getting it. i'm going crappy, it dosn't worry me, but it's cool to see people sharing the love and helping each other out. schools a hoax anyhow, learn shit for 13 years so we can get fat wallets therefore be "successful" :confused:
are our souls smiling??
so do what you can, you aren't gonna get better marks by turning down help,but if u wanna do it on your own two feet, then that's cool too!!

peace!!!!!!!!!
love micah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)