2002 HSC Notes WANTED!! (RE 1 unit) Willing to pay. Provide proof of RE HSC mark (1 Viewer)

ace_212001

RELIGION NOTES PLZ PLZ

Im willing to pay. If u want me 2

THANKYOU!@Can any 1 heLPP???

kaseita

well...I wouldn't have minded just posting them for free...except my cuz took most of my notes :p

uh...if your only doing 1u, you shouldn't really need that many notes...I used very little resources - used one book for the history of religion in aus part (which is like the only thing I've got summary notes on...but is better to read book instead), got various resources on aboriginal spirituality (which was probably the chunkiest bit!), and the rest is your own research...

proof of hsc mark? what's da point in that? the notes don't reflect a person's performance...

ace_212001

Hey thanks kaseita..!!!!! so so much. Well yeah i was just geting desperate for the proof of hsc mark thing.. lol .. well which books did you refer too??? :)

kaseita

um...I'm not at home at the moment...but lemme see if I can remember

there's a book called "History of Religion in Australia", a small green book - which you get from dymocks. basically covers all the way from 1788 til 1900 (or up to the land acts, like wik, etc.), and summarises at end of each section. I'll post the actual details when I get back tonight

actually...my cuz prolly has it...oh well I'll see if I've got it or not...but if you go to dymocks and look for a little green book with that kind of title, you should find it

as for aboriginal spirituality...alot of it comes from that book come to think of it...or at least the second section (the impact of white people on aboriginal spirituality, and how spirituality has affected religion/christianity, and vice versa.

for previous things...had some websites...most of the stuff was printed off by the teacher...

that's bout it

DC10

excel's SOR 1 study in a month is pretty good for the purpose. it filled in the gaps left by my teacher but then most of the teacher handouts were better than the ones in that book. But in my opinion, that book is well worth it at 15$.

btw i got 44/50 last year. internal assessment i came 5th/17
moderated school assessment: 44
HSC mark: 44
final mark:44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)