• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2002 Standards Package (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Okay, so on the Stand. Package for 2002... Individual Project Applied Research Project had an exempler essay... I need to get in contact with the person who wrote it!

I think its most likely a girl (thats just the buzz i get)... the topic was "theatre today is highly relevent yet essentially exclusive"

It has content relevant to mine, and i need to see if i can get transcripts of this persons interviews! can anyone find out for me??!

PM me if you know anything.. .pass on my email, watever... :)

Thankyou!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Its cool... but seriously am i the only person in the WHOLE STATE who has done Applied Frekin Research Project??!!!

SERIOUSLY :)!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
looks like it ;) haha... I reckon it's the option that the LEAST amount of people choose for their IP... Only one got into the OnStage exhibition last year - so either there weren't many done around the state, OR they were all lousy...? Good luck with it - sorry i can't help with tracking down the person either...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I think it's quite popular. A good friend of mine is doing it, and she's having great luck. Looking back, I wish I had chosen Applied Research.

Where can we look at the standards packages?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Every school gets sent out a complete set. However, if your school are tight arses who dont like to hand them around to students, a collection is available at Sydney University, Fisher Library, downstairs in Fisher Curriculum...

and whilst your there, look through curriculum! its REALLY good!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Oh oh, yes I finally checked out the school's computers.

And not just if they r tight arses, but also if your school cant get a proper version of WINDOWS and still has windows 84, and thus the packages are not compatible. And to think my school has "money". PFFT!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)