2002 Standards Packages (1 Viewer)

spunkymonkey225

I was wondering if anybody has the standards packages for 2002?
I cant print them from school because its on the mac server, the computers crash when you open the packages!!!

Buying the packages isnt really an option, I only want to print relevant information!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no, but i hate how they don't give them all 2 u at school, they should! some subj can't be bothered

spunkymonkey225

Yeah its pathetic, I only want to see what people write to see how much information they actual present to get into band 6, if they think that we can steal ideas and rewrite them in the real HSC what are they thinking??? I though the HSC was meant to be new, and the questions were supposed to not allow us to do that???

So nobody has any standards packages that they can send me?

-X-

HSC
N/A
Its not about stealing ideas or anything. Its about copyright issues. The school doesn't want to give it in fear that they are breaching some license agreement. Atleast thats what my school said.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by spunkymonkey225
Yeah its pathetic, I only want to see what people write to see how much information they actual present to get into band 6, if they think that we can steal ideas and rewrite them in the real HSC what are they thinking??? I though the HSC was meant to be new, and the questions were supposed to not allow us to do that???

So nobody has any standards packages that they can send me?
ok u know how they give u lines 2 write on? and they're sposed 2 b a guide 4 how much 2 write? well on some subjects the band 6ers have gone WAY over

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my school has them available to us, all you need to do is ask your teacher for them...*whispers* they have even offerred to burn us copies!! *sshhhhh*

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
we got it on teh intranet at school. bloody hell having to pay 2o cent to pRINT >_<

Sam

samboh
HSC
at least u kinda have an idea of what's expected...

last yr we had nothin at all >_<

spunkymonkey225

Ill ask around, otherwise ill just copy all the files from the schools server to my email> with the school (cause you are able to upload huge amounts)
Ive just finished my trials so ive got plenty of time on my hands to get a copy.

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
No... the standard packages are too large in size.. for sciences, the 2001 ones are about 80MB in size and the 2002 ones have increased to apporximately 230MB... if you are closely associated with the staff at your school, your could probably borrow them.. but apparently we are not supposed to have them..

spunkymonkey225

Ok then. Ill borrow them, and burn them. Or I could just store them in my folder on the schools server and have a look @ home later..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)