• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2004 Students Online - Expanding the service for HSC students (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
ummm, i havent even got the Board of studies sheet that enrols you into your subjects :eek:
errr.. a sheet stating the subjects you are completing right?

Someguy123

at the sit it says"
Students Online is a service that allows you to view and change information held by the Board about your HSC enrolment."

does that mean we can change the course we are doing? or like enrol ourselves in diff subs?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by Someguy123
does that mean we can change the course we are doing? or like enrol ourselves in diff subs?
Unlikely. I believe it only permits you to correct personal details.

Originally posted by 04er
did they have the same site last year?
Yes, but not before that.

Lainee

HSC
I haven't received any letter, but just last week we had to sign a form that listed the subjects we've completed in year 11 & 12 to verify that all the details (as well as personal details) were correct. Is this basically the purpose of the letter? Or was it something different?

04er

HSC
Originally posted by Lainee
I haven't received any letter, but just last week we had to sign a form that listed the subjects we've completed in year 11 & 12 to verify that all the details (as well as personal details) were correct. Is this basically the purpose of the letter? Or was it something different?
yes, we also had to verify our details and sign the form (we did it 3 times!), but this came before the letter. Our school handed out the letters (in envelopes) to each person just a few days ago.

korry

HSC
N/A
i heard that they're changing the whole PIN system this year

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i got the letter a couple of days ago (wed or thurs?), the site isnt activated till the 28th (2moz) it says you can:
"check important details relating to your enrolment and view important documents such as your personalised HSC written exam timetable. you will be able to view your personalised advice line schedule, your assessment rank order notice and your hsc results when they become available. in addition, students online will have links to other relevant sites."
uh ha....i get most o that...what details relating to our enrolment? since when do we have our own advice line schedule? n whats this 'assessment rank order notice' thingy?

Originally posted by miss_pie
yeah i got it but i dont know my student number
how do u not know ur student no? what happens with all ur assessments??

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
its scary... this means i can actually get results... i dont know if i want them
my pin is.... lol noone is seeing my results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)