2005 trial results (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i managed to get 80%... first in the class. fell short on both extended responses, but somehow got 35/35 in section two. i think my teacher was smoking when he marked them lol.

aminrafiee

-Mini-
HSC
speed2 said:
the really annoying thing about the I.T. HSC exam is that it counts as 100%!! well its gud in a way cause u dont need to study 4 da trials. i just hope dat its not as hard as ur exam mcbec.

by the way was your paper the CSSA one or made up by ur teacher

are you sure that the HSC exam counts 100% .........so what happens to the marks we recieved throughout the year for asignments and exams etc...?

Last edited:

asscookie

dork.
HSC
aminrafiee said:
are you sure that the HSC exam counts 100% .........so what happens to the marks we recieved throughout the year for asignments and exams etc...?
Yeah, it's just the HSC IT exam that counts. It sort of sucks.

speed2

HSC
aminrafiee said:
assignments? we didnt get ne assignments. as for exams our teacher says that our trial mark would be used if u were unable to do the HSC exam (misadventure...) hope dat doesn't happen.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
81% for it, got me 2nd, shy of 1st by 3% :s... happy with extended responses (27/30 .. thanks english and business report writing skills :D), just stupid mistakes through short answers ><

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)