• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2005 UAI & Uni (1 Viewer)

monique66

For all those 2005ers what UAI do you want/need? and what uni course do you want to do and where?

monique66

i want 100 (haha...like that's gonna happen) but need 99.6 to get into Combined Law at Syd....the stuff dreams are made of...

fakingtheday

HSC
Why would you work so hard to get to UNI and do a course like that and get out and everyone will hate you? (sorry rash generalisation i don't think that)

Good luck with that Damnation. 99.6 is fairly impossible on my subjects. What does Combined Law lead to? You just become a lawyer?

monique66

Haha...i don't actually think i'll get it but there is always hope and law tends to be a respected profession in any industry (as well as law itself), for example managers and stuff have done law degrees and so have many politicans (e.g. Jonnie was a lawyer for like 25 yrs) so yeah, i'm hopefull, if not maybe eco, commerce or journalism...i'll have to wait and see...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i want to get as good as i can
im not gonna say some high thing i know which is not possible

Kulazzi

HSC
read my signature, it's right there (although the UAI has been lowered I'm keeping it at 90.3 to keep myself motivated!) :uhhuh:

goan_crazy

HSC
Kulazzi said:
read my signature, it's right there (although the UAI has been lowered I'm keeping it at 90.3 to keep myself motivated!) :uhhuh:
tahts good but u know wat u wanna do and wat ur aiming 4!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i have know idea why i want this uai for, but something up there, like 90 will do. maybe something sciency? medical science? who knows?

goan_crazy

HSC
im not sciency i found that out in yr 11
so i dropped bio
so i gota make the most of my remaining subs and get the best i can

Jaydels

HSC
98.25 for vet science even though i don't really want to do vet science atm, 93.35 for forensic science (i change my mind frequently)

elisabeth

HSC
97.4 for B Arts (languages), although i think the cut off was slightly lower this year.

Course, I'm not sure yet what I'll end up doing... may end up doing something with a way low cut off and hope for a scholarship.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
ba comm - journalism/b law at uts which is 97.5. but since im asian and a nobody, i wouldnt cut it in journalism so ill do what every other asian does and do b commerce at unsw which is 95 uai and try for a cadetship at pwc or kpmg.

fakingtheday

HSC
blackfriday said:
ba comm - journalism/b law at uts which is 97.5. but since im asian and a nobody, i wouldnt cut it in journalism so ill do what every other asian does and do b commerce at unsw which is 95 uai and try for a cadetship at pwc or kpmg.
You could be a journalist. Do something interesting with your face. Grow one of those cool asian moustaches, with the long ends. Man that would be sweet.

HSC
88 for applied finance

if not i can just hit anywhere under 85 for a science course (chemisrty?)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Want: 80, for Bachelor of Biotechnology (Nanotechnology)
Aim: 99.00+, because it would look good for residential colleges, scholarships... and mainly just for the heck of it.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
fakingtheday said:
You could be a journalist. Do something interesting with your face. Grow one of those cool asian moustaches, with the long ends. Man that would be sweet.
you kidding? my dad tells me i wont need to shave til im 25! does anyone know if there is a minimum uai to try out for umat? it looks like theyre desperate for doctors, and if you pass umat you get some massive annual allowance or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)