• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2006 timetable (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know when the 2006 timetable comes out? is it usually at the end of the year or much later? Its sort of annoying applying for a job and not knowing what times id be available for :/

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*sigh of relief* i thought you were posting that it was out, which means i would have to look at it, which means more procrastination time i don't have!!!!!

i think early january but that is a guess

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm having the same problem James, so what I'm saying is that this semester I'm at uni Tues, Wed and Fri, and its likely to be a similar amount of days next year too... Are you applying for an office job, or retail (or similar)? Because if its retail you could always just put weekends and Thursday nights - those are the times they need you most. But if its an office, not quite sure. All the jobs I'm applying for are officy-type jobs, and so thats what I'm saying: I should be available 3 days a week (give or take because there is always iLecture :D).

rhapsody11

HSC
N/A
Damn, there are 6 subjects (4 are 300 level, 2 are 200 level) that I want to do next sem. If only I had $1500 for summer school...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i think im only going to do three subjects next semester

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm only doing three cp too because partially because I'm lazy, but also because I want to save my extra free credit points for when we go on exchange.

X

xeuyrawp

Holy. Mother. Of. God...

Look how bad my timetable is.

That is seriously the best I could get it.

X

xeuyrawp

flyin' said:
I guess for an Arts student that's bad. But for a Science student that's isn't that bad.
That's true. Is it withoutaface who has like 33 contact hours a week?

Plus can't you iLecture HIST399?
Yes, you can. I'll probably end up just rocking up to the tutes.

(Also, you're in first semester of second year... and you're doing third year and postgrad AH, wow!)
Yeah, the postgrad one will be weird... All these random old people and then a few of my friends. As you would know, most people who do a MA are older people; younger people do honours and then a PhD straight after. The AHPG units are for the MA units, so I'm expecting a lot of oldies... :D I don't have to do the AHPG unit now, but I'd like to complete it as it's a prereq for another unit which will be needed for when I go on a dig.

HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
I guess for an Arts student that's bad. But for a Science student that's isn't that bad. Plus can't you iLecture HIST399? (Also, you're in first semester of second year... and you're doing third year and postgrad AH, wow!)
Agreed. Wow!

*is harbouring suspicions that Pwar is either not entirely human or partially insane, but is impressed all the same* :D

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
Agreed. Wow!

*is harbouring suspicions that Pwar is either not entirely human or partially insane, but is impressed all the same* :D
omg... It's so not wow-worthy... If you're having an anti-superiority complex, remember that academic work is probably the only thing going for me :p :eek: :(

prusso

HSC
clairegirl said:
i think im only going to do three subjects next semester
haha same :D

mktg101
comp125
acst101

then

bba111
math135
isys224

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MAS 203 / F / 1 / D Lecture_1 Class_01 Mon 13 X5B T1
MUS 305 / F / 1 / D Mixed_1 Class_01 Mon 14-16 W6A 607

MAS 208 / F / 1 / D Lecture_1 Class_01 Wed 16 E6A 102
MAS 203 / F / 1 / D Tutorial_1 Class_07 Wed 17 W5A 201

MUS 202 / F / 1 / D Lecture_1 Class_01 Thu 10 W6A 607
MUS 202 / F / 1 / D Tutorial_1 Class_01 Thu 11 W6A 614
MAS 208 / F / 1 / D Practical_1 Class_03 Thu 13 W6B 157
MAS 208 / F / 1 / D Tutorial_1 Class_04 Thu 14 W5A 201

so far... i can't find some of the newer roman AHST subjects yet, so it'll probably fuck it up, but quite good so far

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yep just 3 for me aswell, but they sound scary.

sem1
accg310
accg323
dem127- probably

sem2
accg340
busl320
another 3rd yr elective

X

xeuyrawp

- L1n - said:
if ur doinga acst 101, i got full solutions answers dor each assignment, pm me if u need.
hahahahahah. And the 1st place award goes to lin.

- L1n -

HSC
PwarYuex said:
hahahahahah. And the 1st place award goes to lin.

lol hey just helpin, dosne't hurt to help does it. I'm not one of those stuck up mq nerds who cna't even share stuff, lol bad experineces from comp115 stingy bastards lol.

X

xeuyrawp

- L1n - said:
lol hey just helpin, dosne't hurt to help does it. I'm not one of those stuck up mq nerds who cna't even share stuff, lol bad experineces from comp115 stingy bastards lol.
The only things I wouldn't share are this year's essays.

Information should be free. :)

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
omg... It's so not wow-worthy... If you're having an anti-superiority complex, remember that academic work is probably the only thing going for me :p :eek: :(
It's a bit more "Far out, I had problems with a first-year subject... he's doing 3rd year and post-grad! *mind boggle" :p I rarely have anti-superiority moments, if someone's smart enough and driven enough to move ahead, good on them :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hey, for psych honours 4th year subjects, what would they start with? i cant find any psych subjects starting with 4 _ _ at the beginning (i.e. like 3rd year subs have 3 _ _ ). 4th year psych isnt post grad yet is it? :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)