• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2007 Graduate Positions (1 Viewer)

ennis

HSC
I got an email a few days ago saying that Macquarie bank is accepting applications for their 2007 graduade program. I probably signed up to some Mac thing a while ago, when I was probably still hoping to actually get a grad position, but that was before my dreams were dashed by the harsh reality of shit marks.

So I won't even be wasting my time applying for any grad positions at any of the top tier firms. Anyone know of any other places to look for graduate positions for next year?

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
http://jobsearch.gov.au/government/Gradlink.aspx?TextOnly=0

if you think you haven't got the marks for a Mac bank graduate position what makes you think you have them for anything else? Don't worry about your marks put in an application anyway it's good practice and when you don't get the job you can at least be happy you wasted someones time while they got to know you better through flipping through you CV :)

In short go for them anyway

¬_¬

HSC
Maybe he is really strong in other areas? *shrugs*

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Most uni's usually have some sort of careers fair early in Semester 1 where they have stalls for like a lot of companies that offer graduate roles. Also, your uni careers office might have a booklet that lists companies that offer graduate roles (even if it's the 2005 booklet, it still might be of use to you).

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
I don't think uni marks are that important. CR average is sufficient - other qualities become much more important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)