2008 lancer (1 Viewer)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
So my rents bought me a 2008 Lancer ES, obvs that was newly bought from the dealer, and as such cost a fair bit, so its basically completely stock, except for window tint. it is also white, if people are interested in giving me ideas on how to spruce up my car a bit would be sweet.... given the fact that I am not some douche who wants to roll around with spinners and my car 1 inch off the ground.

If anyone gets really itnerested I'll upload pics of my car, but atm cant be fucked. Thanks alot :D

HSC
sell it and buy an evo

nah it depends on wat u want to do with the car as a whole, how much u wanna spend etc.

my first mods would be rims (not huge, probs 18inch) or upgrade sound system. another good mod would be a pod filter and exhaust system. not a supercheap auto exhaust that makes it loud and wanky, a full exhaust done by a professional which when done properly sounds better but not loud

ASNSWR127

HSC
red and blue dashlights are a must.

with sirens.

So you cna scare the SHITE out of any of the little piss head racers that you must know will challenge you driving that car.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What kind of retard wants to race a lancer if it's not an evo? Dont thrash it too much head gaskets will die.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
who ever said I wanted to race it? and besides, I would have got an evo except for 2 things

-Can't drive it (illegal)
-Costs a fuckload more?

So you gotta deal with what you got right? Anyways so prettttty much I wanted it to look nice, as in got aftermarket gear on it, but I dont want to look like a wanker

HSC
The lancer ES is a really good car to drive. My dad has a red one and got metallic paint. Maybe you should get a paint job in the future? White is pretty plain. I saw an ES in a gorgeous dark blue.

HSC
if u want it to look good look for a body kit. nothing outlandish just a simple front bar, skirts and rear bar. and some nice 17 or 18 inch rims

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)