2009 Main Round cut-offs (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
We had a question kid in my maths lectures once, by week 7 he was so annoying people started throwing shit at him.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
This wasn't supposed to be published until like 9pm 21st of jan.

I have a feeling that it will be off the air like the top in the course list one.
I believe from memory the cutoffs were released before I received my offer.

savio23q

Band
HSC
No "V" means no hope? =\

If the person with the lowest UAI was accepted because of bonus points, do they advertise the UAI that was bumped up?

For example, if someone got 87 received 5 bonus point and got into a course that had a cut-off of 92, do they still leave the cut-off as 92...or do they advertise it as 87 seen as that was their true UAI?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
No "V" means no hope? =\

If the person with the lowest UAI was accepted because of bonus points, do they advertise the UAI that was bumped up?

For example, if someone got 87 received 5 bonus point and got into a course that had a cut-off of 92, do they still leave the cut-off as 92...or do they advertise it as 87 seen as that was their true UAI?
From UAC document

Some current Year 12 applicants may receive an offer to a course even though they have a UAI below
the UAI published as the cut-off for the course. In such cases, the institution concerned has used other
selection criteria in addition to or instead of the UAI. The institution entries in Part 2 of the​
UAC 2009

Guide
give further information.

piitb

HSC
No "V" means no hope? =\

the always publish the bloated uai.

savio23q

Band
HSC
From UAC document

Some current Year 12 applicants may receive an offer to a course even though they have a UAI below
the UAI published as the cut-off for the course. In such cases, the institution concerned has used other
selection criteria in addition to or instead of the UAI. The institution entries in Part 2 of the​
UAC 2009

Guide
give further information.
I don't think physio has an alternative selection criteria :(

Oh well.

savio23q

Band
HSC
It means like bonus points too, or if you've applied through the EAS and stuff.
So I guess there's a smudge of hope?
I'm not gonna get my hopes up though.
I'm happy either way, it's just that i'll be happier with my first preference, rather than my third.

savio23q

Band
HSC
PS: Black Kat, your sig should read

"they still bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs"

It's more evil...making it a bit funnier :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
save it while it lasts - like the State Rankers when SMH published it early and took it down. SAVE IT!!!!!
Yeah, because we don't want to private message them...

Ah, that was a terrible experience back then.

linda haddad

HSC
i tried to save it but it keeps telling me the file had and error and it connot be repaired. can someone please tell me what the cut-off is for b. of education (primary) at aus catholic uni strathfield

thanks heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)