2012 Baulko Graduate: CHEM/PHYS for $20/hour-Experienced. (1 Viewer)

danier

HSC
Hey :)

My name's Daniel and I've recently just graduated from Baulkham Hills High School. I am offering tutoring in physics and chemistry; ranking 5/103 in Physics and 8/141 in Chemistry in one of the most competitive and reputable NSW high schools.
Additional achievements in the area of Science include:

+ University of Sydney, School of Physics and International Science School Alumnus
+ 36th Professor Harry Messel International Science School Scholar
+ Invitation for the University of Sydney Science Talented Student Program for Undergraduate Study
+ Second Placed Winner in the STANSW Young Scientist Award in the field of Earth and Environmental Science
+ Baulko Academic Achievement Awards for Physics and Chemistry

I have 10 months work experience at James An College and have 2 years experience in private tuition for students ranging from year 7 to year 10.

I am available in the following areas:
- My studio classroom at home (Cherrybrook/Castle Hill)
- Willing to go to your home if its accessible by public transport along the Northern Train Line (i.e. hornsby-epping-strathfield) or nearby Cherrybrook
- Willing to go to any library along the Northern Train Line, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills.

Price:
$30/hour for 1 student, $25/hour each for 2 students and $20/hour each for 3 students.

Lesson:
I structure my lessons in 2.5 hour blocks. At the start of every lesson, i will give a 30 minute test on what was learnt in the week before. Then i will teach 1.5 hours of new content and will spend the last 30 minutes going through the previous week's test results and homework mistakes. My homework consists of an hours work per week or more if you are keen on doing more questions and these questions will be written by me with sample answers as well as taken from past trial papers and hsc papers.

Although this structure can be very strict and tedious with an exam every lesson, it keeps you accountable and forces you to constantly revise your work.

I am flexible with lesson length and frequency (weekly, fortnightly, up to you). The content of my lessons are work booklets with a dot point heading, lesson notes and an extra section for tips and important key words which are essential to get that band 6 mark.

Email me at dhtuition@hotmail.com

N.B. i can also tutor year 7-10s in mathematics, science and english. please email me for further details

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)