2014 Onstage Nominations?? (1 Viewer)

katyapoloni

HSC
My drama class had been a little disheartened as one of the girls found a picture on instagram of two girls that made it to the nominations for onstage. I'm sure they all still have a chance, we haven't had drama since yesterday, and this picture was only found a few hours ago (around 5-6pm). I'm sure there's still a possibilty that some of us have made it, as there are a few students in the class I strongly believe have the chance to make it, after seeing onstage last year.

Does anyone know if they're still coming out? From what I've seen, they sent out letters on the 7th in previous years, and today is the 6th, so my guess is that we just haven't recieved any letters yet?

Sorry if I sound a little stuck up, haha, I just want some confirmation. Good luck to anyone else for their IP and GP's :}

LifeItsSelf

HSC
My drama class had been a little disheartened as one of the girls found a picture on instagram of two girls that made it to the nominations for onstage. I'm sure they all still have a chance, we haven't had drama since yesterday, and this picture was only found a few hours ago (around 5-6pm). I'm sure there's still a possibilty that some of us have made it, as there are a few students in the class I strongly believe have the chance to make it, after seeing onstage last year.

Does anyone know if they're still coming out? From what I've seen, they sent out letters on the 7th in previous years, and today is the 6th, so my guess is that we just haven't recieved any letters yet?

Sorry if I sound a little stuck up, haha, I just want some confirmation. Good luck to anyone else for their IP and GP's :}
I found out today that I have been nominated, so they may still be coming out :)

kendraellen

HSC
As far as I am aware, unless you are in a very rural location, the nominations have all been sent out.
My GP and another girl's IP were both nominated, and we are in a rural location, so the mail would have come much later to us than if you're in a Sydney school (if that makes sense). So we would have been one of the last to find out.
Good luck for the rest of your HSCs!!
I hope your class got some nominees :)

skfs

HSC
N/A
As far as I am aware, unless you are in a very rural location, the nominations have all been sent out.
My GP and another girl's IP were both nominated, and we are in a rural location, so the mail would have come much later to us than if you're in a Sydney school (if that makes sense).
Hi all,
do you mind specifying what your I.Ps were? The performance IPs are always marked first so they would receive their nominations first. Apparently the projects only started to get marked this week :confused:

katyapoloni

HSC
Nominations are sent out around now, I'm sure of that, but I'm unsure as to what happens to the submitted IP's. I sent in a video, and from what I've read it seems that there's no need to notify us IPers of noms as we don't need to send in another copy of our work. At least, that's what I think. It's kind of confusing :b

And none of my class has gotten nominated! I'm holding on to the last thread of hope that at least someone got through. Gosh. Good luck to everyone that has or hasn't been etc.

henryyuan

HSC
Yea dude... seriously
in my school, if you don't get nominated for onstage they recommend you drop the subject

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)