2016 Subject Discussion & Resources (1 Viewer)

HerstoryChick

HSC
For Students doing History Extension in 2016, post your chosen subject matter (what you are talking about, or your question/thesis statement) and compare and discuss the variety of interesting topics everyone has chosen!

If people are finding it hard to gather resources or if others know of interesting resources that could help someone with a similar project, go ahead and post it here.

Do any past students have tips for formatting for the essay or the log books? Post them here and help out the History Extension community!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To start things off, here is my focus question:
"Evaluate the accuracy and the limitations of sources and perspectives concerned with powerful women throughout history?"

I went on to select three powerful personalities, and tried to make them from contrasting time periods and empires, and of course had to choose ones who had historiographical issues.
1. Ching Shih (19th Century AD China)
2. Nzinga Mbande (17th Century AD Congo/Angola)
3. Empress Theodora of Byzantine (6th Century AD Byzantine)

Last edited:

ejsinclair23

HSC
Hello, I am doing Extension History and the Project Proposal is due soon. Does anyone have any past proposals that I could have a look at, to get started? I do not know how to set it out or how it should look.

-EJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)