$25 (negotiable) Maths Tutor for Year 7-12 |2012 HSC Band 6 (E4) for Maths 3U, 4U| (1 Viewer)

shingmei

HSC
Hey all,

I'm Sammi, a student currently studying Bachelor of Engineering at University of Sydney and is interested at helping you with maths!
I did the HSC in 2012 and got the results of Band 6s for Maths 3U, 4U and Economics (Band 5 for the rest - Business Studies, English, Chemistry).
Although I'm offering tutoring for maths, I can tutor other subjects as well.

I have a younger sister whom I tutored for, so I have some experience in tutoring maths from year 7 -12.

Currently charging at $20-25 per hour (negotiable depending on location) for one on one, but I do group tutoring too, so feel free to grab your friends and tutor together for a cheaper price! Moreover, I'll offer the first session at $10 - $15 per hour (depending on location), just for you to have a taste of how it would be like.

I live near the University of Sydney so it would be best to sessions nearby or in the city, but the location is also negotiable! Whether you want to work at home, or in a public library, or even at an coffee shop, as long as the location is near public transport (Train or buses) it should be fine.

Date and time is something negotiable so just feel free to PM me or send me an email at chowshingmei@gmail.com if you are interested and we can talk it through. :)

Cheers,
Sammi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)