3 a iii) Found the distance... (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
It asked WHEN. But I went a step further and found the greatest distance.

Will I lose mark ?

O

OwnedAll

It asked WHEN. But I went a step further and found the greatest distance.

Will I lose mark ?
distance was B, there was no need to go a step "further" to find greatest distance

In fact, you go a step "further" to find time

FAIL.

N

noobed

Clearly, you must have failed the exam, cus x = bsin(nt)

A standard 3unit student should be able to point out the max distance from origin is clearly b

jamesfirst

HSC

A standard 3unit student should be able to point out the max distance from origin is clearly b
yep I did.

But I'm not talking about the total distance. It's a question before it.

barbernator

HSC

clearly you are a noob, like it states in you name, he was saying "when" it reaches its maximum displacement. B is the maximum displacement, but it is when nt=pi/2 that bsin(nt) is at its maximum displacement ffs

jamesfirst

HSC
HAHAHAH... this guy has made some many threads over the last three days. He must have screwed up a ton of things in 2unit and 3unit maths exam.

Ba dah-dah-dah-dah .... i'm lovin it XP.

I tell you what I will do, just for jamesfirst. When the hsc results come out (14th Dec I think) , I will give you all of the free maths tutoring in the world. As much as you like, and all free. Not like it will help you though because by then you would have screwed up maths (well, technicially you have already screwed up maths, all the exams are over now it's waitinf for it to be marked and give a nice big FAIL). I think it will give you some time to reflect onyour shit maths mark lololollo.

You know what the real problem is though? No one will see your failure and learn from it. I tried warning people at the start of year that they would fail big time if they weren't prepared (but I was labelled as a money hungry asshole for doing that). Maybe if next years hsc students see your fail results then they will learn and then less people will screw up their hsc (and options at university, remember maths is an essential prereq. for like 50% of university courses, if they struggle at the high school stuff then they struggle through university, so you get punished twice for the same mistakes pretty much. Thus why it is pretty off to learn maths the right way at high school, otherwise you lose marks at high school and then AGAIN at university).

nah, I probably won't recommend anyone to you anyway. LOL

meh, what's done is done. If I failed, I failed. I'm getting an e3 anyway. meh

michaeljennings

HSC
HAHAHAH... this guy has made some many threads over the last three days. He must have screwed up a ton of things in 2unit and 3unit maths exam.

Ba dah-dah-dah-dah .... i'm lovin it XP.

I tell you what I will do, just for jamesfirst. When the hsc results come out (14th Dec I think) , I will give you all of the free maths tutoring in the world. As much as you like, and all free. Not like it will help you though because by then you would have screwed up maths (well, technicially you have already screwed up maths, all the exams are over now it's waitinf for it to be marked and give a nice big FAIL). I think it will give you some time to reflect onyour shit maths mark lololollo.

You know what the real problem is though? No one will see your failure and learn from it. I tried warning people at the start of year that they would fail big time if they weren't prepared (but I was labelled as a money hungry asshole for doing that). Maybe if next years hsc students see your fail results then they will learn and then less people will screw up their hsc (and options at university, remember maths is an essential prereq. for like 50% of university courses, if they struggle at the high school stuff then they struggle through university, so you get punished twice for the same mistakes pretty much. Thus why it is pretty off to learn maths the right way at high school, otherwise you lose marks at high school and then AGAIN at university).

HAHAHAH this guy has made so many bored of studies accounts over the last million days. He must have screwed up a ton of things in life for him to waste his time on BOS trying to make people feel bad about themselves

N

noobed

yep I did.

But I'm not talking about the total distance. It's a question before it.
I was directing to "something", that Ownedall was not wrong, since the max displacement is b, hes not talking about max distance

clearly you are a noob, like it states in you name, he was saying "when" it reaches its maximum displacement. B is the maximum displacement, but it is when nt=pi/2 that bsin(nt) is at its maximum displacement ffs
i noticed the when, but i was not answering the question, but rather correcting "something" for the fact that "ownedall" was correct

dont speak so highly of yourself

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I was directing to "something", that Ownedall was not wrong, since the max displacement is b, hes not talking about max distance
Not an acceptable answer because "B" does not show the maximum displacement. It's funny how you're defending yourself with an alias - good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)