3 State Ranks - TUTOR, 99.85, 8 years EXPERIENCE - 3 SLOTS LEFT (1 Viewer)

Peter Fam

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Peter Fam and I am a part time lawyer and full time tutor. I graduated the HSC in 2009 with an ATAR of 99.85. I have completed a double degree in Law and Media & Communications at the University of Sydney.

My HSC results were as follows;

English Advanced (97) (Top 20 in State)
English Extension 1 (46)
English Extension 2 (46)
Ancient History (100 - 1st in State)
Extension History (50 - 3rd in State)
Legal Studies (96)
Studies of Religion 2 Unit (95)

I have been privately tutoring for 8 years, with a majority of my students achieving Band 6 in each of the above subjects, and many achieving State Rankings.

I already have most of my students locked in, but have two time slots that have opened up. The time slots are;
Wednesday from 7.15PM to 9.15PM (note that to be eligible for this lesson you must live in or close to the Hurstville area)
Monday from 4.30 to 6.30PM (any suburb)
Tuesday 7 to 9PM

DETAILS

I offer 2 hour lessons in ANY of the above subjects, or a combination of several. I tutor students from Year 7, all the way through to Year 12 My lessons are based on EXAM TECHNIQUE and are EXAM focussed. You can learn the content yourself - I am not there to teach you the same things you learn at school. I am there to teach you how to get the best internal rank possible, how to get a band 6/E4 externally and how to work specifically towards those goals throughout the entire school, preliminary and/or HSC year. You will not waste any time with me - we will only do work which contributes towards you getting the best mark you can in the HSC exams. I am a nice guy, and I can guarantee that I will treat you with respect while making sure we get the work done. I do not offer free trial lessons.

LESSON LOCATION

Lessons will occur at your house. I do not tutor in public libraries because often space and noise can be a problem. These are professional lessons and the best environment for me to teach you effectively is in the comfort of your own home.

LESSON TIMES

TWO SLOTS LEFT - Wednesday 7.15PM - 9.15PM, Monday 4.30PM - 6.30PM.

COST

Lesson cost will be discussed over email when you contact me.

CONTACT

To book lessons, please email peter.fam@hotmail.com or call/text me on 0413071820 with the following details. I will reply to all enquiries within 24 hours;

- Name
- Contact number
- Subjects you'd like tutoring in
- Suburb you live in
- Preferred time

For more information, please feel free to either send me an email or call me. I am also more than happy for your parents to give me a call, as I recognise that most of the time it is their money being spent. If it is YOUR money being spent, nice work, kudos to you.

First in first served,

Thanks and good luck,
Peter

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)