3U Maths (98) 4U Maths (97) Private Maths Tutor | BHHS Graduate (1 Viewer)

rainydayss

HSC
Hi!

I have recently graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.35 and am willing to tutor in:
- Year 7-10 Mathematics
- Year 11-12 General/Advanced/Extension 1/Extension 2 Mathematics
for $40/hour. Open to group tutoring for $30/hr pp.

2017 HSC Marks:
Mathematics Extension 1: 98
Mathematics Extension 2: 97

I am positive that I can help you to achieve the marks or goals that you are aiming for, provided that you are also motivated enough to put in the required effort.

My approach for Years 7-10 is to teach mathematical concepts that are a year ahead as I found that familiarising oneself with the mathematical foundations of the prelim and HSC courses really helped me to succeed in the coming years. However, I will be sure to help with any schoolwork during the term and go over any weaker topics, and prepare for upcoming examinations as this obviously should be prioritised over learning the next year's content.

Resources that I believe will help you to improve will be provided to you, as well as resources that I personally used to achieve these marks. Help with homework or any questions in general will be available online.

*I have worked as a teaching assistant at Swot Shop for 2 years and have experience helping students studying for the Selective with their individual questions. I am also currently tutoring a few students in high school Mathematics and English

I tutor from my home in Carlingford (close to Epping and Parramatta), but I may be able to travel to surrounding libraries upon request.

Feel free to contact me on 0415 558 898 if interested!

Last edited:

jrdnchn

HSC
HELLO!

I've known Lorraine for many years and have always been amazed at how hardworking and committed she is to every aspect of her life. I have no doubt that her motivation to learn and spread learning will be a suitable match for all learning styles, so do yourself a favour and make her your tutor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)