$4 Rank 1 Notes/Resources/Essay Plans for English Adv/Economics/Business/Legal (1 Viewer)

hadiaboughaida

HSC
Hey 2022/23 kids - I just finished the HSC and have extensive and the MOST UP TO DATE, and CHEAPEST ($4!!!) notes, essay plans, digital flashcards, essays, etc, for Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies and English Advanced.

Cumulatively, they are over 200000 words and took me god knows how long to make so it will save you a lot of unnecessary time which you can use more efficiently to revise.

They are very well formatted, easy to understand and very thorough (see examples), so will have everything you need to get 95%+ in all your exams. I also include questions at the end of each syllabus dot point which not many others do and is the key to proper understanding. They address every section of the HSC exam (see legal example).

For some credibility here were my ranks at a top 50 school:
English Advanced - 1/121
Business Studies - 1/46
Economics - 1/40
Legal Studies - 5/27
I'm selling all resources (Essay plans, notes, flashcards, essays) for $4 per subject.
So I will give you all resources for Business Studies, for example, for $4 (PayID or Paypal). $4 to save over 200-300 hours is a pretty good deal.
If you want them, reply to this thread with your email/contact or send me an email on hadiabou-ghaida@hotmail.com. Also happy to provide any guidance you may need in so far as your studies
🙂

Attachments

hadiaboughaida

HSC
Hey 2022/23 People - continue reading for the cheapest ($4!!!) and best resources for English Advanced, Business Studies, Economics, Legal Studies!

I just finished the HSC and have extensive and the MOST UP TO DATE notes, essay plans, digital flashcards, essays, etc, for Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies and English Advanced.

Cumulatively, they are over 200000 words and took me god knows how long to make so it will save you a lot of unnecessary time which you can use more efficiently to revise.

They are very well formatted, easy to understand and very thorough (see examples), so will have everything you need to get 95%+ in all your exams. I also include questions at the end of each syllabus dot point which not many others do and is the key to proper understanding. They address every section of the HSC exam (see legal example).

For some credibility here were my ranks at a top 50 school:
English Advanced - 1/121
Business Studies - 1/46
Economics - 1/40
Legal Studies - 5/27
I'm selling all resources (Essay plans, notes, flashcards, essays) for $4 per subject.
So I will give you all resources for Business Studies, for example, for $4 (PayID or Paypal). $4 to save over 200-300 hours is a pretty good deal.
If you want them, reply to this thread with your email/contact/private message me or send me an email on hadiabou-ghaida@hotmail.com. Also happy to provide any guidance you may need in so far as your studies
🙂

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)