Estel

Tutor
HSC
Still not really enough to justify the large amount of time it needs. :/

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
If you can beat 1/4 people in the 4 unit course, then that's equivalent to a mark of 90 in the 2 unit HSC.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
If you can beat 1/4 people in the 4 unit course, then that's equivalent to a mark of 90 in the 2 unit HSC.
ok kool thanks 4 that

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
No. Your 2 unit mark can't be counted if you screw up the 4 unit. It's only the most recent that takes precedence, not the best.
I'm not certain that this is true; 2U Maths and Extension 2 might be a special case.

They are distinct and separate courses.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
2U and 4U are on the same time ?
:uhhuh:

Originally posted by Lazarus
I'm not certain that this is true; 2U Maths and Extension 2 might be a special case.

They are distinct and separate courses.
thats what i thought. its either one or the other. i would imagine that one would become better at maths if accelerated in the case of supra, to pick up ext 2 the next year.

Last edited:

gman03

HSC
Personally having 2U +3U+4U on a single hsc record of achievement looks really good. esp marks for 4U>3U=2U.

I mean it looks as if we did more work, but as a matter of fact we did same amount of work, just bit earlier!!!

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by jimmik
im scared that for my uai, they will leave out my 4 unit mark and count my ancinet mark BUT ancient scales u down while 4 unit scales u up.
i dont think you know how scaling works

if they leave out your 4u mark and count anc hist instead then that means your anc hist > 4u mark after consideration of scaling. i.e. positive effect of anc hist outweighs 4u for ur uai.

oh and kim, you dropping anc hist is like me dropping 4u maths ^^ where's the sense in that? Keep coming first. the person who comes first gets scaling immunity anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)