4 Years and 3 Courses- please help me choose (2 Viewers)

Hatake88

HSC
Which will yield the highest employment chance/base salary?

1. Usyd's arts --->After a year ---> Internal transfer to Usyd economics or commerce

2. UTS's business (part time) ---> After a year/semester ---> change to full time

3. Macquarie University's Applied Finance/Commerce (professional accounting) ---> till completion

All of them will take around 3.5-4 years. Which is the best option?

Thanks.

P.S. I am asking since I don't know if I should put UTS Business or Usyd Arts higher for my late round.

dizzlemizzle

HSC
To make life a little less complicated, I say stick with Macquarie. Its an excellent uni for accounting so obviously job prospects will be very good. UNSW/USYD may have a slight edge but in all honesty it doesn't matter if you go to Macq, UTS, Usyd or UNSW because they're all excellent for business, the most you can do is get good grades and industry experience and you're set.

Last edited:

fatboi

HSC
N/A
if you squint hard enough

Macquarie uni kinda looks like Macquarie bank on ur cv

but then again

UTS does sorta look like UBS

things to consider br8

spence

HSC
If you want to do business then why start in arts? It's a year doing something you don't want to do and you might not get the transfer after all that.

zxreth

HSC
If you want to do business then why start in arts? It's a year doing something you don't want to do and you might not get the transfer after all that.
Because i'm assuming that way he will get the option of studying business at USYD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)