4th Year University Student - experienced English (all subjects) and History tutor (1 Viewer)

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
I am a 4th year Teaching student (Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)/Bachelor of Arts) majoring in Ancient History and with a joint Minor in English and Modern History. I have received consistently high grades throughout my degree and have been pre-accepted for a research honours in Ancient History/Classics next year

My achievements/experience includes:

* 5 years experience as a private tutor and editor (particularly for HSC students, but also University students from first year through to third year)
* 3 years experience as a tutor at a tutoring centre in Hamilton (Newcastle) where I am now head resource developer and Assistant Manager (1 and a half years)
* Recipient of the Valmai Avery Scholarship for academic excellence in the field of Classics at the University of Newcastle
* 3 years editing experience, focused mainly on editing for HSC and University students

I tutor all levels/subjects of English through to University level, all levels/subjects of History through to University level and other essay based subjects upon request. I tutor both in person and online, and run an editing/feedback service to help students improve their assessment marks and their writing ability. For more information, please PM me or email me at e.millercrispe@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)