4U English Tutoring | 97.90 ATAR | 50/50 Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

stephd1

HSC
Hi guys!

My name is Stephanie Dowsett. In the 2016 HSC I graduated from Loreto Kirribilli with an ATAR of 97.90. I am currently offering my tutoring services for English (every level), Biology, Modern History, History Ext and SOR 1. I gained the following marks in these subjects: '

- English (Adv): 91/100.
- English Ext I: 47/50.
- English Ext II: 46/50 (including 50/50 at the HSC marking centre for my creative writing piece).
- Biology: 91/100.
- Modern History: 93/100.
- History Ext: 47/50.
- SOR I: 47/50.

As part of my services I will teach the syllabus content thoroughly, showing you what you actually need to know to get a high Band 6. I will constantly provide you with feedback and tips on short answer/essay structure so that you can receive the best marks possible. You will also have access to all my essays, notes, past papers and other resources to help you succeed.

I am a big believer that through hard work and determination every student can achieve results far better than they may think.

I understand that the HSC can be stressful, and I tailor each lesson to the individual needs of my students.

I am based in Camperdown (Sydney CBD), but I am willing to travel up to 15-20km to your house (or a library near you) so that you are not inconvenienced. I also offer Skype tutoring.

For all enquiries, please contact me via Evolutionary Tutors on 0425 109 996 or via my management team at evolutionarysteph@gmail.com

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)