50% aligned marks (1 Viewer)

narrowpin

HSC
eskimoh said:
^between 40 and 45? lol
well..if thats your ok. but im not so sure if thats "good" if you're aiming for 99+, unless of course 3u is one of your weaker units. dw, im in the same position...just hitting 80%'s if no dumb mistakes.....arghh. gluck though, for both of us, 99+ will be sweet.

eskimoh

HSC
haha 3u maths is my worst subject but yeh i still needa do good in this to have any hope of getting 99 lol
o_o
goodluckkkkkk~

christiina.h

HSC
yeah my teacher kept repeating to us the whole of this year that last year the state average was 51% raw, which got scaled to 81% in the end

iluvGG

HSC
christiina.h said:
yeah my teacher kept repeating to us the whole of this year that last year the state average was 51% raw, which got scaled to 81% in the end
yeah thats pretty much the same as what my teacher has been saying all year. i really hope they're right!

Prosper

HSC
christiina.h said:
Sweet

reuben.young

HSC
my teacher is a hsc marker and he said that this test wasnt the easiest one, and that the average mark for the whole canditature will b around 45% (raw) for this test, so if thats the average that'll b like a 75ish % and any higher and ur fishin for high E3's and E4s

just going off wat im told

ala7923

HSC
reuben.young said:
my teacher is a hsc marker and he said that this test wasnt the easiest one, and that the average mark for the whole canditature will b around 45% (raw) for this test, so if thats the average that'll b like a 75ish % and any higher and ur fishin for high E3's and E4s

Haha, Reuben! I was just reading that and I was like, hey that's exactly what Mr Crotty said. Then I looked at your name.. i'm like, oh.. lol

mick135

HSC
reuben.young said:

dude, thats like saying the average UAI is 50 - sure it is, but who really wants a UAI of 50...
and its not like their really going to give out the top bans to people who are average, or just above that.
its like any other subject, you need to be brilliant at it.
but your right, 75ish is a descent score that should get you at least an E3

note: the average will be affected by kids walking out on exams, and kids who are ok, at best, at 2 unit who still do extension for an extra unit. so you can't really go by that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)