7-10/general/2u/3u/4u maths, physics & 7-10 science tutoring in Blacktown&Parramatta (1 Viewer)

overeem

HSC
Subjects i tutor
i tutor maths for years 7-10 and science for years 7-10 as well as physics for years 11 and 12 and maths general, 2 unit, extension 1(3u) and extension 2 (4u) for years 11 and 12

about me
i am a 3rd year unsw student studying a bachelor of commerce and bachelor of science double degree with a major in maths, statistics and finance. i have also done a couple of uni physics courses as well. i completed my hsc in 2010 with an atar of 95.25. i have two years experience in tutoring hsc and high school students

what to expect from my tutoring
i will not be watching you do endless amounts of questions as i feel that it is best to leave that for home work, the way i will be tutoring is by doing examples and showing in detail step by step how to solve a problem providing tricks and tips to work quicker and more efficient especially under exam conditions, i will be preparing material to cater for the students needs and level but also providing a few challenge questions to get them to test themselves. any student of mine will have full access to me meaning they can message or facebook me any time when needed and ask questions where i will provide help and clarification to any problem. my goal is to teach students how to understand concept and not memorise them as well as exam techniques to maximise their marks in exams

i prefer to tutor students at blacktown or parramatta library though home tutoring may be arranged.

price
i will be providing a free trial lesson. i charge $20 for 1 hour

how to contact me
pm me your name and mobile number and what subjects you are interested in and i will get back to you

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)