• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

80s WOOOOOOOOHHH (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
I've got an 80s party to go to This week... and i dont know what to wear... i wanna do the leg warmers and heels... but i have no idea what i could do with it... if anyone could help with info and even pics, that would be great!! any ideas would be great... thanks guys!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Im so jealous. God i love 80's fashion.

make sure you make your hair in that really gross big, permed mullet style.
erm, this is appropriate:

alternatively, you could go the whole side ponytail thing

haha leg warmers + heels = awesomeness

if i were going, i would play up the accessories big time. fingerless gloves, charm bracelets and necklaces, scrunchies/headbands etc.

leather jackets with those really derelict fringes on them were in then too. HA i so wish i was going to an 80's party

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
or your mums wardrobe. but then, most of our mums would have been teenagers in the 60's and 70's. their 80's clothes would be like mum/work stuff

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Take my aviators :p They're my dad's, Raybans from the actual 80s hahaha... he's got like 3 pairs and I love them to bits.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
bubz :D said:
Take my aviators :p They're my dad's, Raybans from the actual 80s hahaha... he's got like 3 pairs and I love them to bits.
Hey you mean MY aviators which you stole off ME which were GIVEN to me from dad. get ur own bloody sunnies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)