97.25 ATAR Preliminary/HSC Tutor | Mathematics, Chemistry, Religion, Biology (New Syllabus) | Blacktown Area (1 Viewer)

briana74147

HSC
Hey everyone! My name is Briana and I completed the HSC in 2020 with an ATAR of 97.25. I achieved band 6 results in the subjects Chemistry, English Advanced, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1 and Studies of Religion II, as well as a high band 5 in Biology (89).

I am offering private one-on-one tuition for preliminary and HSC students at the rate of $40/hour in the following subjects:
-- Chemistry
-- Mathematics (2 unit)
-- Studies of Religion I
-- Studies of Religion II
-- Biology

Tutoring sessions are held at my residence in Prospect; however, I may be able to commute to you depending on travel distance. I am also willing to negotiate discounts for small groups and sessions that are more than one hour in duration.

I am passionate about helping students achieve their goals efficiently with a strong understanding of the new syllabus requirements (study smart, not hard!). My aim is to help you to achieve excellent results regardless of your school environment. I will help you obtain independence and confidence in your studies so that you may excel beyond your classmates.
My tutoring sessions include:
-- Rigorous explanations of new topics
-- Summaries of important information
-- Step-by-step guides on how to complete standard questions with multiple methods
-- Movement towards difficult and very difficult questions with multiple methods
-- Insight into trends in the exam questions of this topic (common features, recurring question types, consistently effective methods)
-- Help with subject-specific study technique
-- Help with exam technique and planning so you can maximise your marks
-- Provision of practice exam materials
-- Help with any questions
-- Identifying areas of weakness and eliminating them
-- Covering of topics ahead of in-class completion so students have time to consolidate their knowledge and master topics (if time permits)

I have tutoring experience with highly varied students. In year 11 I was a weekly volunteer after-school tutor (1 year) for all my HSC subjects. I also was a volunteer tutor at Westmead Hospital in Ronald McDonald House Westmead Homework Heroes Learning Program (4 months). I also have paid experience working at a tutoring centre in the Blacktown area performing one-on-one and group classes.

Please feel free to contact me by my email bike.briana@gmail.com for availability or any questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)