98.20 UAI + USYD honours student + CHEAP TUITION in ENGLISH & HUMANITIES (1 Viewer)

Tenaya

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

I graduated in 2007 with a UAI of 98.20 from St Scholastica’s College. I am currently in my last year of a Bachelor of International and Global Studies Degree (Political Economy Honours) at Sydney University. For year HSC 2012/2013 students I will be offering English (up to Extension 1), Modern History & History Extension, Society and Culture and Economics tuition. Apart from HSC students, I also tutor students from 7-11.

Credentials:
Awarded ‘Dux of year 11’ (2006) at Kingsgrove High School
Placed on 2007 Honors Roll by NSW Board of Studies for Modern History and History Extension
Recognized ‘High Achiever’ by University of Sydney Chair of Political and Social Sciences for maintaining a Distinction (80 +) grade point average
Recipient of prize for my submission into the ‘Engaged Enquiry Student Competition’ (2011)
Experience as a private tutor helping high school/ university students develop clear/compelling essay writing with good structure, logic and organization.

Why me?
I aim to help students get focused, stay motivated and make the grades they need to succeed in school and gain admission into university
I provide students with access to a wealth of resources –comprehensive syllabus notes, essays, other top band essays and critical interpretations - to help students stand out in a competitive assessment driven environment.
However, I hope to make students understand the course (and not just memorize it!): that is to help students think critically, make sense of new concepts and develop an awareness of how well they are learning/ comprehending subject material in designated areas.

Contact details

Whether you are a top performer or interested in developing skills, I am confident I can help you achieve your goals.

location: I tutor at Sydney university campus but depending on the location, I am willing to tutor at other locations.

To express your interest, or queries/other information (cost & references), email me:

tala8307@uni.sydney.edu.au

I check my email every day, so you should receive a reply in no time!

Last edited:

Isobel B

HSC
Hey! I'm interested in getting ahead and doing some holiday tutoring. How much would be? I'm interested in doing English advances, Modern History & History Extension, Society and Culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)