98.45 ATAR ENGLISH + MATHS TUTORING (1 Viewer)

Alisa3456u78

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Alisa and I recently graduated as a distinguished achiever with an ATAR of 98.45. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) at the University of Sydney!

Being part of the cohort that undertook the HSC during the pandemic, I understand the significance of hard work and resilience during our studies. I thus aim to provide all students with a positive outlook to learning while embedding the key skills needed to succeed in whatever subject it may be :) It is my passion to be able to guide you in your studies and develop a 'above and beyond' understanding of the concept by the of each and every lesson.

I am offering tutoring to high school students in the areas of Mathematics and English for which I achieved band 6s/E4s.

HSC RESULTS
- English Advanced HSC mark: 95/100 (96/100 Examination mark
- English Extension 1 HSC mark: 48/50 (49/50 Examination mark)
- Mathematics Advanced HSC mark: 97/100 (98/10 Examination mark)
- Mathematics Extension 1 HSC mark: 46/50
(Proof will be provided if requested)

AWARDS
- Year 10 Academic Achievement Award
- Year 12 P&C Prize for Academic Excellence
- 2020 Distinguished Achiever

SERVICES

MATHEMATICS YRS 7-12

- lessons guided by school provided textbook
- difficulties with questions will be the utmost priority
- new concepts will be explained thoroughly and in a logical manner, preferably ahead of the school schedule
- guarantee that you will go into exams prepared and confident by working through numerous past papers and examination style questions
- tricks, techniques and tips will be provided each lesson
- you will not only learn HOW to do questions but WHY it works - delving into the deeper end of each concept to ensure that all examination style questions are well prepared for
- I will ensure that the student has completely understood ALL concepts, assessed with questions at the end of each lesson
- development of study schedules before exams
- around the clock help ( just message me :))
- homework is compulsory as this subject is strengthened through repetition and exposure
- extra practice questions, past papers and assignment help provided

Rates:
YEARS 7-9 - $50/hr
YEARS 10-12 - $60/hr

ENGLISH YRS 7-10
-extensive writing feedback each week
-learn how to use language to express ideas in a logical manner
-develop sophisticated arguments
-learn the tips/tricks/techniques in writing band 6 pieces
-develop the skills to analyse texts, content and language
-assistance with any homework, assignments, tasks
-each lesson will be tailored individually to the students’ need
-any difficulties will be the first priority - ensuring the lessons will be of utmost benefit

Rates:
YEARS 7-10 - $50/hr

I also offer English marking services from only $25! (Years 7-12 including Extension 1 English) This includes line by line feedback, as well as an overall comment and a mark - allowing you to work on your area of weakness before handing in any assignments, trials and HSC exams! I guarantee highly edited pieces, ensuring you will be able to achieve a top band in any level of English!

LOCATIONS AVAILABLE:
- HORNSBY LIBRARY
- PCYC WAITARA
- USYD CAMPUS
- ONLINE ON ZOOM

Please message me if you are interested and we can proceed from there - it would be an absolute pleasure to assist you/your child throughout their school years :))

Qeru

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Alisa and I recently graduated as a distinguished achiever with an ATAR of 98.45. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) at the University of Sydney!

Being part of the cohort that undertook the HSC during the pandemic, I understand the significance of hard work and resilience during our studies. I thus aim to provide all students with a positive outlook to learning while embedding the key skills needed to succeed in whatever subject it may be :) It is my passion to be able to guide you in your studies and develop a 'above and beyond' understanding of the concept by the of each and every lesson.

I am offering tutoring to high school students in the areas of Mathematics and English for which I achieved band 6s/E4s.

HSC RESULTS

AWARDS

SERVICES

MATHEMATICS YRS 7-12

- new concepts will be explained thoroughly and in a logical manner, preferably ahead of the school schedule
- guarantee that you will go into exams prepared and confident by working through numerous past papers and examination style questions
- you will not only learn HOW to do questions but WHY it works - delving into the deeper end of each concept to ensure that all examination style questions are well prepared for
- I will ensure that the student has completely understood ALL concepts, assessed with questions at the end of each lesson
- homework is compulsory as this subject is strengthened through repetition and exposure

Rates:
YEARS 7-9 - $50/hr
YEARS 10-12 - $60/hr

ENGLISH YRS 7-10
-any difficulties will be the first priority - ensuring the lessons will be of utmost benefit

Rates:
YEARS 7-10 - $50/hr

I also offer English marking services from only $25! (Years 7-12 including Extension 1 English) This includes line by line feedback, as well as an overall comment and a mark - allowing you to work on your area of weakness before handing in any assignments, trials and HSC exams! I guarantee highly edited pieces, ensuring you will be able to achieve a top band in any level of English!

LOCATIONS AVAILABLE:
- HORNSBY LIBRARY
- PCYC WAITARA
- USYD CAMPUS
- ONLINE ON ZOOM

Please message me if you are interested and we can proceed from there - it would be an absolute pleasure to assist you/your child throughout their school years :))
I can almost guarantee you will get no students with that price...

Nanu”s girl

HSC
Hi there!

HSC RESULTS

AWARDS

SERVICES

MATHEMATICS YRS 7-12

Rates:
YEARS 7-9 - $50/hr
YEARS 10-12 - $60/hr

ENGLISH YRS 7-10

Rates:
YEARS 7-10 - $50/hr

LOCATIONS AVAILABLE:
- HORNSBY LIBRARY
- PCYC WAITARA
- USYD CAMPUS
- ONLINE ON ZOOM

Hi
I’m interested in maths tutoring
Would you be available ?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)