| 98.60 | 5 Years Experience in Tutoring K-10 | Tutoring Maths (2U) and English Advanced | (1 Viewer)

m1cha3lyang

HSC
Uni Grad
***LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE***

Hi!

I am a recently graduated student from The King’s School. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce/Science at UNSW with offers for Bachelor of Commerce/Law at both Macquarie University and Western Sydney University.

As a part of the first cohort to undertake the new syllabus, I will be able to address the new syllabus with the high quality notes that I have created along with being able to share with you excellent resources that I made to teach the skills essential for high school. I have gained 5 years of experience as both a primary school and high school tutor, where my main goal in tutoring students is to form genuine connections, understanding one's needs and problems as well as being a part of a resolution process when faced with obstacles and challenges, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each individual and instill within them the motivation for success and a passion for academic excellence.

As a recently graduated HSC student, I completely understand the struggle and burden that high school can be especially when it gets closer to the HSC and how stressful it is. I am very flexible so you would be able to reach out to me whenever you need help, whether it is with the course content, high school advice or personal life issues.

It's important to make sure that learning is not made boring and difficult for students, and this is what I achieve in my lessons!

HSC Academic Results

English Advanced: 93

Mathematics (Accelerated): 99

Mathematics Extension 1: 97

Mathematics Extension 2: 95

Physics: 91

Japanese Beginners: 92

What can I offer?

- high quality notes for students tailored towards the new syllabus

- excellent resources to assist in achieving distinguished results

- teaching study habits that result in effective and efficient learning

- method of studying - study smart, not hard

- many years of tutoring experience with many students and across different subjects

- not only just a tutor, but also a mentor and a friend

Tutoring:

Currently I am tutoring mostly K-10 students however I am able to take students doing Mathematics Advanced (2U) and also English Advanced.

Email me (m1cha3ly02g@gmail.com) for enquiries regarding availabilities and further information.

Rates:

$40/hr for 1-on-1 (Rates may vary depending on location)

Group lessons:

- 2 people ($30/hr)

- 3 people ($25/hr)

Note: I normally travel to student's home however, can adjust depending on student's personal preference.

Email: m1cha3ly02g@gmail.com

Please include your name/student's name, contact details and school in your inquiry.

Feel free to message me for more information :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)