99.20 ATAR | All-rounder | Selling Chemistry Notes - Band 6 ($15) (1 Viewer)

yvettekk

HSC
Hi there,

I graduated from Pymble Ladies College in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.20, receiving a NSW Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence (Band 6 for all 10 units of my HSC).

During the course of my HSC year, I wrote extensive Chemistry notes structured according to the syllabus and written in a succinct yet detailed manner. These notes were compiled using many different sources - previous Band 6 students, tutoring notes, school teachers, school-provided notes and the Jacaranda, Conquering Chemistry and Chemistry Contexts textbooks.

My notes have been written in HSC exemplar answer format, answering each individual dot point from all angles of possible questions. They also extend slightly beyond the syllabus, giving an edge for longer response answers as you will be able to provide a response that is comprehensive and deeper than the usual student.

Methods and in-depth discussions of each practical have also been included to ensure that you grasp the theory behind each experiment, even if your school may not have properly carried them out.

Thinking of the hours I spent writing these, I really hope they're able to help any of you out whether you are struggling to understand concepts or needing a guide for your own set of notes.

CHEMISTRY NOTES INCLUDE:
  • Production of Materials - 25 pages
  • The Acidic Environment - 26 pages
  • Chemical Monitoring and Management - 26 pages
  • Industrial Chemistry - 26 pages
I have attached a sample of my notes at the end of this post to give you a general idea of the style I've written my notes in.

PRICING:
  • $7 per module
  • $15 for 3 core modules (excluding Industrial option)
  • $20 for all 4 modules (including Industrial option)
PURCHASING:
I accept payment via a bank transfer (please note that payments usually take one business day to clear). I will send you an email attachment of all the files as soon as the payment comes through. I am unable to accept alternative methods of payment at this point in time, but please feel free to PM or email me if you have any issues with your purchase.

If you're interested, PM me or email me at yvette.keong@yahoo.com.au - wishing you the best of luck with your Year 12 studies!

PLEASE NOTE: I purchased my original set of notes off another user on this site, and hence the formatting of my final set of notes is the same. However, the actual content, as well as many diagrams and visuals, is completely altered and all my own work.

Attachments

Last edited:

nibbles

HSC
These notes are really well written for the syllabus, you've saved me from heaps of hours of resource surfing and cross checking.. THANKYOU! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)