99.40 ATAR, All Rounder|ex-North Sydney Boys|$30/hr 2,3,4 Math, Phys and Eco| (1 Viewer)

SamTheTutor

HSC
N/A
Dear friends,

I became a tutor because I want to develop a strong, lasting relationships with my students by helping them to find and achieve their goals and what satisfies me the most is when students achieve their results! My style is to challenge students' way they think and the approach they take to study!

I am currently a university scholarship recipient (studying math and business courses)and a high achieving student in high school and university. Having achieved academic success in both selective and non-selective high school, I understand that the factors to succeed is different for both. On top of assisting you academically, I will help you identify those other factors to succeed so you can achieve the best result possible. I will pay careful attention to you and the circumstances around you, and with that, tailor a plan for you to achieve the goal you set for yourself.

Because at the end of the day, it is your own goal which gets you out of procrastination and motivates you to succeed!!

I am able to teach all compulsory courses until year 10, and the subjects listed above for year 11 and 12. I particularly excelled in math (3u 96,4u 95), physics (92) and economics (93) in the HSC. Having a scholarship as well as having applied to many scholarships in the past, I can help high school students aiming to get a scholarship to plan out the things they must accomplish and writing the perfect response for their application.I can also help students to explore different career path. Again, it is only with the right goals in mind will you be able to focus and work with much greater clarity and intensity.

Sounds good? Send me an email to find out more at samthetutor1000@gmail.com.

In your email, please specify what you need help in and which suburb you live in. Price and lesson structures can vary and are flexible (e.g. I can do classes of more than 1) for subjects and are negotiable, cheapest starting from $30/hr. I am willing to charge less for students who are experiencing financial difficulty.

So email me now and let me see how I can help you!

All the best,
Sam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)