99.45 ATAR | Maths (97 Ext. 1) and English (95 Adv.) | Hunters Hill based (1 Viewer)

Thecoo

HSC
I'm Daniel and I've just graduated from St. Aloysius College last year as an all rounder.

My marks are as follows:
English Advanced - 95
Maths Extension 1 - 97
Maths Extension 2 - 94
Chemistry - 91
Physics - 90

I achieved these results entirely myself: absent of any tutoring aid. This itself is a testament to the effectiveness of my studying techniques and extensive knowledge of the HSC material. Further, I'm capable of tutoring at any level of Mathematics and English from year 7 upwards, achieving solid results from the very beginning of my high school career.

I'm an amiable, sociable person, able to comprehensively guide you through the subject matter: to make those concepts 'click' easily and to iron out any kinks in understanding and knowledge.

Mathematics:
This year I'm beginning a Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) at the University of Sydney, ensuring my aptitude for maths tuition remains as formidable as it currently is. Maths is an enormous passion of mine, and over my schooling life and the HSC year particularly I've developed intimate ability within the subject area.

English:
My school was ranked well in the top 10 in the state for English and consistently produces state ranks (3 in Advanced, 3 in Standard this year). With this said I feel an apt representative for our excellent English department, ranking within the top 10 internally (of 150 odd students) and indeed achieving the mark I did.

Pricing:
$30 an hour private tuition
$25 an hour for group sessions (2+ students)

Locations:
Most convenient for me are the suburbs Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Lane Cove, Chatswood and Ryde, in addition to the University of Sydney Library. I'm willing to also travel further upon request.

Email me at danielpatcollins@gmail.com or PM me here: I can provide any additional information of my qualifications and aptitude as a tutor, and we can discuss pricing and location.

ednay1

HSC
This guy is an insightful tutor- guaranteed band 6 from his tutoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)