99.65 Atar | Business & Economics | $25/lesson | First lesson free! (1 Viewer)

v_luu

HSC
99.65 Atar | Business & Economics

Hi, my name is Vivian Luu and I graduated from Westfields Sports High School in 2013 as the school dux with an ATAR of 99.65. My marks were the following:
• Business Studies – 95
• English Advanced – 95 (completed in 2012)
• Economics – 94
• Mathematics (2unit) – 96 (completed in 2012)
• Mathematics Extension 1 (3unit) – 94
• Visual Arts – 94

Why you should choose me:
Though I have only recently graduated, I believe that I am able to communicate and explain concepts to others with patience and different approaches. This enables me to assist people with different needs and abilities as I adjust my teaching techniques to the certain individual. Furthermore, as someone who has just graduated, I am not only providing lessons and resources, but aim to provide support, encouragement and motivation as a mentor with guidance on exam techniques, time management and dealing with stress.

Rates: Lessons will run for 1.5hrs at $25/lesson in a class of three students or more and $35/lesson for one on one.

Location and time:

Classes will be held at my house in Fairfield West area, however for one on one tutoring services, I am flexible on travelling to areas in the Western suburbs. Times will be flexible and will be determined based on the class.

Please contact me on vivianluu@hotmail.com for further details or questions! Thanks!

Last edited:

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Bump! Those who are in need of Business/Economics private tuition, here is the place. Vivian a really nice, smart and patient person! You won't regret it! Come on, look at the rates... pretty cheap for private tutoring

(oh btw, I've known Vivian for a long time. Trust me, she will give you all the help you need)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)