99.75 ATAR Tutoring St Clair/St Marys/Blacktown/western suburbs [ex-James Ruse] (1 Viewer)

thashan

HSC
Hi my name is Thashan and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School with an ATAR of 99.75 in 2009. I am currently studying Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery at UWS.

I am able to tutor Chemistry and Physics for both Preliminary HSC (Year 11) and the HSC (Year 12). I got a HSC mark of 93 in both these subjects.

My major aim in tutoring is results. I have a results-driven attitude and only recognise success when the student enjoys the subject and consequently does well. My tutoring ability is very supportive and flexible to your needs, whether you need to focus on specific areas, need help with past papers or harder questions, want to revise or get ahead of school or follow the syllabus I am able to accommodate accordingly.

My teaching style begins with a solid foundation being established with conceptual understanding before moving on to the specific dot points outlined in the syllabus. This builds a holistic understanding of the topic which is critical to success. I have found through feedback from my students that school lessons have become a consolidation and revision to what they have learnt in my classes and just how much they’ve benefited.

Having graduated recently I believe I have a wide range of tips, tricks and knowledge about the HSC that are invaluable and will help maximise your marks in the exam. This includes the importance of how to answer questions well in your exams which I constantly emphasise in my lessons.

I am available for both one-on-one tutoring and group tutoring. Students have access to my comprehensive set of notes and a wide range of resources and past papers.

I tutor at my house or local libraries. I am also willing to travel to your house or other convenient locations. Lesson durations vary based on the needs of students.

Contact me via PM on here or email thashan@live.com.au

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Greetings Thashan

So you go to the School of Medicine... It is AWESSSOMMME eh? so high tech. Been to the top secret places yet? ;) I went on work experience. Was AWESOME fun. And about your tutouring, might consider it, moving to Sydney this year. Going to see what options are available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)