99.75 ATAR | USYD DENTISTRY STUDENT | ALL ROUNDER | ONLINE/IN PERSON TUTORING FOR CHEMISTRY, MATHS EXT 1 AND CHINESE IN CONTEXT (1 Viewer)

ricecakesandjelly

HSC
Hi everyone!

I'm currently offering online/in person tutoring services for chemistry, maths ext 1 and chinese in context.

Chinese in Context:

I was ranked first internally in Meriden and state ranked 2nd for Chinese in Context. I know what the markers are looking for and how to construct answers that will tick off all the boxes. I am able to read over your responses and teach you how to follow different frameworks for different questions in order to come up with excellent responses. Achieved HSC mark of 98.

I'm accepting Year 11/12 students for Chinese only.

Maths Ext 1:

I was Mathematics Captain of Meriden and is adept in teaching mathematical concepts to students. I also provide an extensive supply of resources and questions to students who require a more practical style of teaching, which combines concepts and examples in order to better convey the ideas across, and allow for better absorption of information. Internally ranked 3rd and achieved HSC mark of 98.

I'm accepting students from Years 7-12.

Chemistry:

I have tutoring experience in Chemistry and am confident in my abilities to explain the concepts clearly and concisely to students who may be struggling with the content that may seem overwhelming. I am able to provide extensive resources and materials such as topic tests, module tests, trial papers, HSC notes...etc which would be immensely useful in revising the syllabus and reinforcing knowledge. Achieved HSC mark of 92.

I'm accepting Year 11/12 students only.

Charge:

I charge $50/hr for all above subjects :D
Available times are all negotiable and flexible!

If you are interested, please shoot me an email at vchen9864@gmail.com!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)