99.85 ATAR MATH tutor!! 2u/3u/4u yr11,12 math + 7-10 math + (1 Viewer)

M

MayankJain

99.85 ATAR MATH tutor!! 2u/3u/4u yr11,12 math + 7-10 math

Heya!
I just graduated from Baulkham Hills High School (I'm sure you know the rank :p) with a 99.85 ATAR

Just so you know, I scored:
98- 3u math
96- 4u math
95- phys
94-chem
95- eng (adv)

I'm offering tutoring in any math course.

Trust me, I really really love math. I love it so much that I'm doing actuarial studies in University (UNSW). For those who don't know this is a course which is VERY heavily based on mathematics, so I can assure you that I'll never be out of touch with math.

To top that off I've recieved the UNSW co-op scholarship which reflects my ability to manage studies with extra curricular stuff. Skills which I will be very willing to help you out with. :spin:

RESOURCES
LOL! I was looking through my computer the other day and I was reminded what a RIDICULOUSLY large number of test papers that have been accumulated over the past few years.

I don't just have trial papers, but also test papers to suit the various assessments throughout the year

Luckily for me I also had 2 sisters(both graduated from med in 09) do 4u math so I also have all their stuff to share with you.

Dw, I'll keep you busy :p

Flexibility
Having just graduated, I KNOW year 12 is a HECTIC time. That's why my lessons are very flexible to what suits you. Whether you want to do a lesson a week, a lesson a fortnight or two lessons a week, I'll adapt to it. Also, if anything comes up I'm always willing to reschedule.

I also work at YOUR pace and according to the workload your getting at school. Of course I'll tell you if we should be pushing faster or slower, but the primary concern will be the rate of work you can cope with.

Also, if you do any of the other subjects I did, I'll be willing to help you out with them, for free, but won't spend too much time on that (for e.g. I'll read through your English essays or answer a few queries from the sciences)

I'm also pretty handy with maths on PC so if you ever have questions you can't answer through the week all you need to do is tell me and I'll email you complete worked solutions. I'm also an msn addict so that's a really easy way to contact me. (Note: the email below isn't the one i use on msn)

From my own tutoring experience I've found 1.5 hours is the optimum time period as 1 hour seems to be just too short sometimes. But of course I'll work to your pref.
It'll be 45 for 1.5 hours if you come to my place in Girraween (near Parramatta).
I'm also willing to come to your place depending on where you live, but that will naturally cost a bit more (petrols expensive these days :S)
I can also tutor at Parramatta/Blacktown/Wentworthville libraries.

I just want to finish by saying that I don't plan on adding the the already EPIC hsc stresses you will be faced with, but will work with you to get through them.

So if your interested call/text me on 0430532028... or if for some reason you don't like mobiles... theres always home: 9631-7960
or email me: mayank.jain.92@hotmail.com
If there are any inquiries about anything (location/price/subjects etc.) please don't hesitate to contact.

Mayank Jain
Thanks for reading this!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scinery

HSC
He's basically good in anything he sets his mind to, which includes getting YOU full marks in maths, chemistry, physics, english, or getting a hot date.

life92

HSC
Mayank is a very dedicated person, who helped me with Maths all throughout high school. He will be able to explain concepts clearly and in a way to suit your ability.

Highly recommended.

He's very hard working. I mean, just look at his marks =P

Jayson89

HSC
He's basically good in anything he sets his mind to, which includes getting YOU full marks in maths, chemistry, physics, english, or getting a hot date.
You should tutor 'How to get a hot date', mayo :sun:
But seriously, Mayanky, as he is popularly known, is 'Beast' at all his subs, especially Maths
You'll get hot marks and hot dates!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)