99.85 attending Harvard, 2016 - Setting up HSC "State Rank Lectures" tutoring company (1 Viewer)

falky2

HSC
Hey Everybody,

I'm a class of 2015 HSC student, graduated with an ATAR of 99.85, received the prestigious ANU Tuckwell Scholarship but instead am attending Harvard in 2016.

When studying for the HSC, I realised learning the course content was just as hard as displaying it in the exam. The business I set up, State Rank Lectures, is comprised of students from 2015 who have come in, at least, the top 20 for their particular subject.

We offer 4-hour intensive courses to help you revise syllabus content along with teaching you crucial exam technique to help you maximise your marks in HSC exam and assessment. It's all about playing the HSC game and beating it.

Our lectures also go through exemplar and band 6 essays/responses, teach you how to succinctly and efficiently answer 6+ mark questions as well as show you how to display information in answers to guarantee you the marks you deserve.

Our first lectures will be held on January 20th, 21st and 22nd at University of Sydney.
Lectures will include: discovery, English advanced modules, modern history, economics, <- All delivered by State Ranking high achievers.

Post any questions below, or feel free to email (stateranklectures@gmail.com) or PM me on Facebook (Brendan Falk, Canberra Grammar School)

Last edited by a moderator:

swagmeister

HSC
Re: 99.85 attending Harvard, 2016 - Setting up HSC "State Rank Lectures" tutoring com

Bump!

Great idea, and they've got another set of lectures coming up over the next few weeks. Check out their website stateranklectures.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)