99.85 + Dual State Ranker Offering Private Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Therewego

HSC
HSC RESULTS;
Ancient History - 100 (1st in State)
Extension History - 50 (3rd in State)
English Adv - 97
English Ext 1 - 46
Legal Studies - 96
Studies of Religion 2 Unit - 95

ATAR - 99.85

Basically I'm offering private tutoring in all of these subject areas for reasonable, negotiable prices. Obviously I'm a HSIE/English guy and I'm aware of what YOU need to do to recieve similar or better results than I did. I'm also a friendly guy who won't bite your head off, so don't be intimidated. I guarentee you that I will put the effort in to ensure you achieve the results you deserve; when I'm getting payed I don't muck around.

I live in the Western Sydney area, and am willing to travel, but again, this can be negotiated.

If you're interested, TEXT ME (do NOT call) on 0413071820, and I'll call you within 1-2 days.

Therewego

HSC
I've had some people say they can't text me to reply, so a private message is fine too.

In terms of pricing, while they are negotiable, people have also been asking for a guide; Roughly 25$ for one hour and 40$ for two, with the number of sessions a week (or a less regular basis depending on preference) determined through contacting me.

Last edited:

Therewego

HSC
A few people have been asking about whether they can have a trial lesson, and yes, the first lesson will be free, with no obligation to continue. You're not going to get ripped off or forced to pay for something you don't like, although I'm confident you'll be willing to have more lessons after the first.

There are still some spots available, so contact me ASAP if you're interested.

Therewego

HSC
I am, by request, similarly providing email support and asisstance - for free (although I hope this will lead to lessons, it doesn't have to)

Private MSG or text me if interested.

Therewego

HSC
As of now I only have approx. 2-3 spots left, so if you're interested contact me ASAP.

To answer some questions I've been getting; I do offer extensive notes, guides, and whatever else you may need for each of the subjects I tutor. I maintain the philosophy that you need to start from the end; I will quickly explain and convey to you exactly what will be expected and required from you in the exam, while assessing where you are at and working towards your own personal goals. I'd like to re-emphasize that the first lesson is free, and yes if you don't like it you can stop.

Also to those who are interested in tutoring for the younger years, I do offer tutoring (especially for English and History) for years 7-11, although I have had the most experience with Year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)