99.85 HSC Tutoring | Maths 2-4u | English | Economics | Physics | All my English students received a band 6, 2 got 96/100 | Online (1 Viewer)

Max Marchione

HSC
99.85 | Maths 2-4u | English Advanced & Ext 1 | Economics | Physics | Online / Zoom

Every English Advanced student I have tutored for over 1 semester has received a BAND 6.

Two students I tutored last year received a 96/100 in the HSC English exam, which scales to a 99.95 ATAR contribution.

Students I have tutored consistently rank at the top of the school for their respective subjects and get ATARs in the high 90s.

I achieved the following results at St. Aloysius' College:
- English advanced 96/100 (rank 1)
- 4U maths 94/100 (rank 1, 99% in CSSA trials)
- 3U maths 98/100 (rank 2)
- 2u maths 99/100 (rank 2)
- Economics 95/100 (rank 3)
- Physics 95/100 (rank 2)
- Italian 95/100

I didn't get 99.85 by being a workhorse or a genius, but rather by applying a principled, thought through approach to learning - I know the formula for doing well in high school, and I've know how to teach students how to master it.
I focus not only on the content but also the best ways to learn and remember that content, alongside insight into what the marker is looking for, and the tricks to getting there.
This includes going through questions to dissect my thinking and help you develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
I also work closely with my students on essay writing, and developing writing skills that extend beyond school.

My approach is highly personalised to each student and I have no problem explaining a concept 100 times over. My priority is that you enjoy the tutoring session as much as I love teaching, and that you learn invaluable content and tricks along the way.

For tutoring, all my resources, notes and essays will be available, all of which I have spent 100's of hours perfecting.

Alongside tutoring, I work at Atomi to create 4u maths videos for high schools across Australia and the UK, meaning that I am constantly staying up to date on the latest in maths.

I am currently studying commerce/law at USYD, so bring university level knowledge and skills to the table.

For English, Maths, Economics and Physics I also do (and recommend) group tutoring sessions for which I charge less depending on the number of students. In the past I have ran sessions from 3 students to 25 students.

I have a full set up for online tutoring for those wishing to learn from home.

All the best for the HSC,
Max Marchione

You can reach me at maxmarchione21@gmail.com or on Facebook at Max Marchione

-----

Extension 2 Maths | Ext 2 Maths | Extension 1 Maths | Advanced English | Standard English | Extension 1 English | Ext 1 English |

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)