99.85| Prelim/HSC 2U/3U Maths (94 X1/X2)/FrenchTutoring + Essay Marking | State Ranks (1 Viewer)

ayusugi

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Elaine and I have been tutoring for over two years now.

I graduated from North Sydney Girls High School in 2012 with an ATAR of 99.85 and am now in my 3rd year of a Bachelor of Psychology at UNSW with a High Distinction Weighted Average Mark. I attained 1st in State in Italian Beginners (100 HSC Mark) and 3rd in State in Japanese Beginners, as well as E4s and Band 6s in all 13 of my units, including Mathematics Extension 1 and 2, without any external coaching.

I am also a UNSW High Achievers Scholar and a Summer Vacation Research Scholar, as well as being the President of the UNSW Psychology Society. I also came 3rd in the state Alliance Française Prix La Pérouse/French Challenge Exam in Year 11, and attained a mark of 97 in French Continuers and 48 in French Extension.

I am offering quality tuition for primary/high school students in mathematics (up to Year 11/12 3U Maths), and French (any level and grade) at a mutually agreed upon place and price - this can be at your home as I have my own car, or at a library such as Top Ryde, North Ryde, Macquarie Uni, West Ryde, Chatswood, State Library, UNSW Library etc.

I am also happy to do online marking of assignments for English, be them speeches, essays, creatives, etc; I came 5th in my school in English (Advanced) with a HSC mark of 93, have had my essays used as exemplars, and have had considerable experience teaching English.

I have experience working with primary school children from years 1 to 6, and high school students from years 8 to 12 (Maths, Italian, French, English). My students have gone on to receive high band 5s and band 6s in the relevant subjects.

Please note that I am based in the Northern Suburbs (specifically Ryde) and lower North Shore area, but feel free to contact me to discuss this further.

For more info shoot me an email at:
elaine.zhang@student.unsw.edu.au

Look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)