99.95 | DUX of NSBHS (2015) | USYD Medicine Final Year | 7+ Year Teaching Experience | HSC and Year 11 Chemistry | FREE Resources (1 Viewer)

Moe33444555

HSC
Hi all,

I know a lot of your schools have terrible science departments and poor chemistry teachers. If that’s your situation, drop your email and year below or send me a PM. I’ll send you FREE HSC and Year 11 Chemistry notes, questions, videos and more to help with your learning. All resources are created by me, 99.95 Grad, DUX of NSBHS, USYD Medicine. I’ll also send you a link to the HSC Chemistry Discussion Group 2022 and 2023.

Cheers
Danny
sivachpira@gmail.com
thanks!

Yunhong zhang

HSC
Hi all,

I know a lot of your schools have terrible science departments and poor chemistry teachers. If that’s your situation, drop your email and year below or send me a PM. I’ll send you FREE HSC and Year 11 Chemistry notes, questions, videos and more to help with your learning. All resources are created by me, 99.95 Grad, DUX of NSBHS, USYD Medicine. I’ll also send you a link to the HSC Chemistry Discussion Group 2022 and 2023.

Cheers
Danny

Can i have chemistry materials please! Many thanks:zhang_yunhong@hotmail.com

Scimat

HSC
is anyone receiving the email? I haven't received anything

9995jhp

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
Hello, are the HSC Chemistry notes still available? If yes, I'd be so grateful to have them at 23han17j@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

chocosun

HSC
Hi all,

Cheers
Danny
A bit late but thank you so much in advanced. ngu0782@copperfieldcollege.vic.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)