99.95 - Tutor for yr 7-12 Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Sharon0011

HSC
Hi, my name is Sharon and I am currently studying law at the University of Sydney.

As the time draws nearer to the dreaded HSC (or for the rest of you, year 12), tutoring can be a great help towards improving your marks and your rank within the grade.

I graduated in 2006 with
  • UAI: 99.95
  • Maths Ext 1: 97%
  • Maths Ext 2: 95%
I have had experience in both one-on-one and group tutoring for Yr 10, 11, and 12 (General Maths, 2/3/4 Unit Maths).

My one-on-one tutoring sessions involve going through any problems and concepts the student found difficult supplemented by my own comprehensive notes (that helped me survive the HSC) and various types of questions drawn from books and past papers.

Furthermore, my past students tell me that I am a very friendly and patient tutor. I don't mind explaining a problem over and over again as long as you can grasp the concept in the end.

My fee will vary depending on location:
  • Anywhere near the train station on the Hornsby to Central via Strathfield line
  • Eastwood/Epping preferred
  • University of Sydney
If you are a student from year 7-12 who needs help in maths or just want that extra edge, send me an email with your grade, level of maths, location and contact number to scon6391@mail.usyd.edu.au. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)