99 Atar CHEAP English Advanced Essay Marking (96) and Ancient History Tutoring! (1 Viewer)

maysilees

HSC
Hey guys! I'm offering English Advanced essay marking services for $15 per essay! This will include checking to make sure your essay answers the module requirements, how easily adaptable it is to essay questions and grammar checks to ensure the highest marks possible! I am also currently working at a tutoring centre so I have experience with this (also, I have researched all the prescribed texts and modules apart from mine, so you won't have your essay marked by someone without any understanding of your prescribed texts!)

I recently graduated from a top 10 school (in which I ranked 8th in), and I achieved a final HSC English mark of 96 (Examination mark 97). Proof of credentials can be provided. For more information, please email me at englishtutoring27@gmail.com.

Additionally, I'm offering Ancient History tutoring! I ranked first and achieved a HSC mark of 96 (same external/internal mark).

I am also selling my english essays/ancient history notes here.

Thanks! If anyone needs any english questions answered feel free to send me a message :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)