99+ atar tutor: Experienced tutor with affordable fees (1 Viewer)

SK93

HSC
As a tutor, I am committed to helping students to reach their full potential. Having recently completed the HSC from Baulkham Hills High School, I am well aware of the problems that students expereince in different subjects throughout the year and aim to help students to overcome these diffulties and alleviate their concerns.

I live in the Hills District in Sydney and my fees are negotiable so please call me (I charge my students approx. $20 to $25 per hour for one on one tutoring).

HSC Results: I received an ATAR of 99 and also achieved a Band 6 for all my subjects.
SC Results: I received a Band 6 for all my subjects and a high Band 6 (95 or above) in Maths, Science, Australian History and Geography

I tutor HSC students in the following subjects:
-2U MATHEMATICS, 3U MATHS, 4U MATHS
-CHEMISTRY
-ADVANCED ENGLISH
-ECONOMICS
-BUSINESS STUDIES

I also tutor year 7 to year 10 students in English, Maths, Science, History and Geography.
I have been privately tutoring a few year 7 to year 10 students for 1 year now.

I structure my lessons such that the beginning of the lesson is dedicated to helping the student with any of their school work or a particular question with which they are having difficulty. The remainder of the lesson is dedicated to teaching the student the course syllabus. Notes are also provided depending upon the subject and topic (though the notes formed during class time are also good notes).

If you are interested then please send me an e-mail or PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)