99+ Atar Tutoring service BANKSTOWN - Math 2U, EXT 1&2 - Physics - HSC (1 Viewer)

hectish

HSC
Hey guys, my name's Mohamad!

Im currently offering a tutoring service at my place in Bankstown for HSC Math and Physics. My prior experience with tutoring includes 3 years of working with a recognised centre and having my own independent classes. I've worked with a range of text books including Cambridge, Couchman, Fitzpatrick, Excel and pretty much have the curriculum memorised.

I'm currently a student at University and I'm studying Engineering. My relevant credentials with HSC are:

97 - 2 unit Mathematics 2010
98 - Extension 1 2011
95 - Extension 2 2011
92 - Physics 2011

My overall ATAR is 99.1

From experience, I can offer you a better understanding of what your learning, and why youre learning it. I'm really passionate about roots, and know that when a student understands the use for what theyre learning, they develop that drive to actually study.

I'm a no time wasting guy, and would love to get as much as the theory done and dusted before hitting straight into questions. Actions generate better memories than words, so getting right in there with as many questions as possible, with as much variety as possible is really what's going to put you in that niche of excellent achievers.

Prices for class really is dependent on what's being taught and the size of the class. I do hope to be as fair as possible, not just at the start but throughout the entire tuition.

Please contact me at my email : Mohamadsf7@gmail.com and from there we can discuss further.

If you would like proof of my credentials I can provide them through email.

and peace :)
~Mohamad Raad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)