99UAI, all rounder. Located in Gordon, can tutor math3u,4u,chem,music(nom. encore) (1 Viewer)

nrgu

HSC
Hey there,

Am a tutor located in Gordon, if any of you are interested in last minute crash courses in chemistry then I am more then willing to offer tutoring. I'm currently studying Medical Sciences in my second year at UNSW, aiming to get into medicine. I know a fair bit about UMAT and GAMSAT programs and am willing to help you guys out with the above listed subjects. As an aside, I got a score of 64 in the GAMSAT, a very respectable mark (good enough to make Sydney Uni Med!)

On top of that, I also did math and music - am very capable in both 3u and 4u math, and I was nominated for encore in music. I have a very good ear (perfect pitch) and can help you with dictations and how to ace essays in music too! If you guys are performing with ensembles or even just performing for your music HSC I have a very good ear and can help point out a few things that will help you get awesome marks in your performance (I got 49/50 for performance).

If you guys are interested in tutoring then send me a private message and I'll get back to you when I can :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)