A 2 Hour Exam in A 3 Hour Time Period (1 Viewer)

Arch-man

This exam was WAY too short. I finished after an hour and a half, and apparently NOBODY out of 32 ppl in the course was left in the exam room after 2 and a half hours.

Anybody else find the same thing?

iLikeJam

myn was the same
from a class of 12 i was 3rd last to leave with the 2 smartys staying to do there best, it was a very short exam and i tink they botched it up due to the fact that its only 2 years old

katles

I totally agree that it is too short of an exam. I mean its pathetic that they tell you to leave about 30 minutes to do 15 multiple choice. I was finished those in about 3 minutes and then i finished the rest in about an hour and fifteen minutes. I thought the questions were really pathetic as well. Ah well we never have to do science again :D
:wave:

boycalledfox

well it was a little short but i won't complain about that. i thought some of the questions were shitty though. particularly the pacemaker history and the wave modification experiment. my class was taught neither, and only people who researched pacemakers for their bionics assessment would've been ready for that.

Arch-man

The pacemaker one I don't think we even did in class...

Also, the one experiment my teacher said 'they won't test you on in the exam' was the wave modification. Luckily, I knew a bit about it because I work at a radio station, but I pity the rest of my class...

iLikeJam

history of pace maker was a joke, 4 marks wasted, all i put was a line ..........

Country_Chick

Out of a class of 10 i was the last to leave after 2hrs and 15mins and trust me i was wasting so much time during that if i worked flat out i could of got it done in 1hr 15mins max, so yeah i agree it was short but im not complaining, it was my last exam so i was glad to finish it asap, and also i agree with one of u who said about the pacemaker question, i made up my own history i think lol, i did do it in class but i know so many other people didnt so i thought it was really unfair. The wave modification i thought was also unfair especially for students in the country FM waves here are shit to say the least i live in South West NSW, and i was lucky cause Parkes Radio telescope was just over an hr away but i know for others they hardly couldnt do anything. I will get nothing for it, and the experiements lets not get into them i ended up with chicken pox so i was off school for 4 weeks so i must of missed them:confused: but oh well serves myself right for not catching up anyways thats my thoughts, im just bloody glad its over as im sure everyone else is :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)